Five Among Friends - Get To Know Me

Tuesday 11 February 2014


Five Among Friends is a blog feature running different Q&A's each month, I thought it sounded like a great idea so decided to pop up a post and answer the questions!

This week's theme is Getting To Know You.....

This week's questions were written by Hayley at Sparkles & Stretchmarks....

The Questions

1) Describe yourself in 5 words

Ooh, I hate trying to describe myself! Hmm, I'd have to go for friendly, optimistic, shy, caring and I can't think of a word but I love messing about and finding the funny side of things? Immature maybe, haha.

2) Why did you decide to start blogging?

I was reading lots of blogs and I really wanted to start my own but didn't know where to start. My beauty blog started off as a lifestyle/pregnancy type blog but then I found I enjoyed blogging about beauty and was a bit wary about posting a lot about myself. I tried mixing baby & beauty on my blog but it didn't feel right so I made Tiny Flutters and here we are!

3) How did you choose the name of your blog and why?

I wanted something that related to babies but wasn't too central around Oscar's name in case we have another baby in the future and I'm still blogging. Tiny Flutters seemed like a good fit because when I first felt them in my belly, it really hit home that I was carrying a little person inside me and our lives were going to change forever. 

4) Tell us something about yourself that you think might surprise us!

Hmm, I mention my boyfriend quite a lot but he is actually 14 years older than me. When people first find out they're always really shocked and ask how do we get along but we've known each other nearly 4 years and been together over 3 and we never even notice the difference. I've never gotten along better with someone in my whole life and we are always chatting away and have so much in common.

5) What is your favourite and least favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite thing is that I just love being able to write. I've always loved writing since I was little and when I left education, I couldn't really find anything to write about until I discovered the blogging world. It's nice when you think of something you want to write about and then just go for it, especially when people comment. My least favourite thing is not being able to come up with anything to write about or worrying about someone leaving negative comments on one of my posts.

Don't forget to check out these other girls answers too....

4 comments:

  1. Aww I've loved writing since I was little too, blogging is a great outlet :)

    Thanks for joining in with us!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I'm so glad I started! And it's my pleasure :-) xx

      Delete
  2. I always love it when I find other people with a baby called Oscar :D I never find any with daughter's called Stacey though. Which is a shame as it would be great to meet another 'Stacey's Mom' lol.

    Thank you so much for joining in with our Q&A's, we didn't expect anyone to join in! Hehe.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't know of anyone else but you so far :-) Ahh Stacey's Mom I remember that hehe. And it's my pleasure, look forward to doing more xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate any comments that are left for me :-) xx

Design by | SweetElectric